Friday, January 28, 2011

Marble Websites to Share

Thanks for following my Marble Postings. Today I want to share a couple of websites.

Marbles to You and Joe Marbles have some beautiful pictures of marbles. I also found another blog, Marble Forum with more Marble information. Then there is a tournament this summer, see info at  National Marbles Tournament.

This concludes my Marble postings.

I am getting ready for February, the love month. I will be featuring U.S. Postage Stamps, mainly the Love Stamp along with other interesting stamps. I plan to venture "Out of the Box" a little and dig deeper into blogging. I want to experiment with different designs and features of Blogspot.

Please follow me as we both learn about stamp collecting(philately) and blogging.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment